Saturday, December 22, 2007

ROBIN HOWELL WEST '63

I'm well, but busy!! Nothing like turning 60++ and starting a business … we do consultation and training in managing nonprofit organizations and work with corporations in developing their people resources. So far our work has spread from Austin and the Hill Country down to the Valley, so lots of travel. Gave me the incentive to buy a new car and the courage to cover the silver in my hair and go a flaming auburn for a while!

I think I came too late to even be in the ’63 yearbook and all school records probably list my birth name Senja Howell anyway, not Robin. My class spread so quickly after graduation I lost touch with most of them. But I was pretty close to some of Forrest’s classmates and friends … Jeannie, Bunnie, Sig, Pepi, David Wager, and for a time after, Art. That’s why I so value your efforts to keep several classes up to date … its a wonderful tie to the past!

I’m meeting my sister Karen in San Antonio in January and will call for lunch … and cocktails!!!


Robin Howell West - Class of '63
rwest@stx.rr.com

No comments: